INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you use our websites, shop in our online stores, call us on the phone, create an online account, sign up to receive our emails, request a catalog, participate in a sweepstakes, contest, promotion or survey, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, apply for a job or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, zip code, billing address, shipping address, phone number, payment card information, product preferences, demographic information and any other information you choose to provide.
In some cases, we may also collect information you provide about others, such as when you purchase a gift for someone and request that we deliver it to their address. We will use this information to fulfill your requests and will not send marketing communications to your contacts unless they separately opt in to receive communications from us.
Information We Collect Automatically
We automatically collect certain information about you when you access or use our websites or transact business with us, including:
• Log Information: We collect information about your use of our websites, such as the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the referring link through which you accessed our websites.
• Transaction Information: When you purchase or return a product, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details and the date and location of the purchase/return.
USE OF INFORMATION
We collect information to evaluate and administer our service, respond to any problems that may arise and to gauge user trends to determine what part of our services are most popular with you. We may also use information about you to manage your online account(s) and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages. In addition, we may communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you. You may, at any time, opt out of receiving such information from KTRcollection by simply responding to any of our promotional emails or contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using our websites or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information
We may share information about you as follows:
• In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
• If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or any third party;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
• With your consent or at your direction.
Online Account Information
You may update, correct or delete your online account information at any time by logging into your account and navigating to the "My Account" page or by contacting us at email@example.com. If you wish to deactivate your online account, please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
You can opt out of receiving promotional communications from us at any time by responding directly to any of our promotional emails or contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: January 1, 2018